|Home||» Products||» Pharmaceutical Machinery||» Coating Pan|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
We are strongly supported by a well established and fully equipped R&D unit, enabling us to manufacture and supply a wide range of Tablet Section - Coating Pan. These machines are highly demanded in paint, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. At our unit, we utilize optimum grade stainless steel, procured from the most reliable vendors to manufacture the pan. Our quality analysts check the Tablet Section - Coating Pan on construction and performance parameters to provide a defect free range to the clients.
Gives variable speed output
Consumes less power
Easy to install
- Pan: SS 316 semi ellipsoidal size pan with a circular mouth for charging and discharging of tablets pan mounted at an inclination of 45 degrees to the horizontal.
- Drive Assembly: Consists of a suitable HP 3 Phase, 440 V, 1440 RPM TEFC motor with suitable worm reduction gear box and cone pulley arrangement to give three speed output.
- Hot Air Blower: The unit is provided with a hot air blower consisting of suitable HP 3 Phase 440 V, 2880 RPM TEFC electric motor and centrifugal blower with damper delivering required CFM. The air is heated by means of suitable electric heater to give air at 30 to 90 degrees Heater with thermostat control and flexible hose pipe.
- Control Panel: Unit provided with suitable control panel with starters and push button to actuate the drive and for blower the circuits consists of MCCBs, relays and contractors in series Ample overload protection is provided by the MCCB and the relay Wires coming out of the connections are numbered for easy recognition.
- Mounting: The motor and gear box is mounted inside sturdy MS frame and the pan mounted on the Gearing housing fitted in the stand. Blower mounted by the side of the stand or placed in remote location if required.
- Finish: All joints argon Arc welded and all SS Parts Polished to suitable finished required of pharmaceutical equipment MS parts painted to smooth finish.
- Unit with FLP motors and FLP push button station but non FLP panel to be mounted outside FLP area,
- Unit in SS 316 quality contact parts,
- Unit with SS304 cladding, for GMP model and
- Steam heating for blower.