Rapid Mixer Granulator
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 01 Inch
We are efficiently meeting the requirements of numerous clients across the nation by manufacturing and exporting a wide range of Rapid Mixer Granulator. These machines are manufactured under the firm observation of the expert professionals using high quality stainless steel, sourced from reliable vendors. In various food processing, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, our machine is used for efficient mixing of wet and dry powders. We offer our Rapid Mixer Granulator at the market leading prices and deliver within the given time frame.
Provided with PLC based control Panel
Noise free operation
High operational fluency
- Mixing Bowl and Cover: S.S. 304 bowl design in three sections i.e flat bottom, cylindrical mid portion and conical top portion for efficient mixing operation & provided with counter balanced lid. Lid provided with vents, view ports and charging openings.
- Main Impeller and Drive: The main impeller consists of dual speed 750/1500 synchronous dual HP TEFC motor, coupled through a belt drive to a worm reduction gearbox with chain coupling. The impeller is designed to provide mixing at the bottom and at the centre of the bowl and is driven through a specially designed bearing housing that facilities inside wash facility for quick change over and also prevents leakage of powder from bottom entry and leads to longer life of gear box.
- Chopper: The chopper drive consists of dual HP Dual speed 440/2800 synchronous speed TEFC Motor. The motor shaft is of S.S and the chopper has specially designed 4 blade S.S. Impeller. The shaft is integral with the motor. The assembly mounted horizontally into the bowl.
- Discharge Port: The discharge port is mounted horizontally into the bowl with vertical downward opening. The opening is operated by pneumatic cylinder and discharged can be regulated for required opening.
- Mouting: A sturdy M.S channel frame is used to house the drive assemblyat the bottom. The bowl is mounted on the top. A.S.S staircase and railings are provided for the platform. The platform is half covered with S.S, dimpled plates. For safe movement of operater and the area under the bowl is covered with S.S.
Note: For RMG 25, Which is a lab model working platform, staircase and railing is not provided. The operator can ascess the machine from the ground level of the machine. Also the entire mounting is covered with S.S
- Control Panle: The control panel is mounted on platform and is provided with
- Actuators for On/Off, slow, fast operation.
- Auto, manual controls.
- Indicator Lights.
- Ammeter, voltmeter for both motors.
- Controls for discharge opening, closig.
- Air regulator and Pressure guage and air filter.
- Main Panel: Main panel consisits of all prewired connections and it has only to be connected to the electrical supply. The circuits consists of MCCB and the relay. Wires coming our of the connections are numbered for easy recognition.
- Air purged shaft seals eliminating powder entering the seal.
- Built in cleaning system for both shaft seals.
- Layouts to suit indicidual requirements possible.
- Machine can be provided with loading and unloading units to form an assembly line and reduce material handling Optional feature Machine can be provided with loading and unloading units to form an assembly line and reduce material handling Optional feature
- Fenner taper lock pulley on main drive to reduce vibration and better transmission efficiency.
- Main Bearing Housing provided with 3 nos oil seals and sleeve to minimize powder leakages, corss contamination.
- Chopper motor with built in S.S. shaft to eliminate roller, bearings and reduce maintainence.
- Main panel provided with pressure switch control for proper functioning of the machine at desired presure of air only to prevent powder entry into impeller and eliminates jamming of impellers.
- Circuit provided with interlock contactors so that chopper cannot operate directly independently.
- Discharge plunger provided with 3 position solenoid valve to open and close at desired levels, thereby regulating the discharge and preventing discharge of large lumps.
- Pneumatic circuit provided with non return valve and water inlet. Outlet connections for facilitate washing of the main impeller asembly without dismantling, to facilitate faster change over.
- Locking arrangement for motor to eliminate accidently starting with open lid.
- Enclosed movinf parts.
- Pneumatic System: The pneumatic systems requires air pressure of 3 to 5 Kgs sq cm. It is used for operating the discharge valve opening and closing air purging of chopper drive and main impeller drive to prevent cross contamination. The system consists of an air filter pressure guage a 2 way solenoid valve for discharge valve and other pipes ferules and pneumatic fittings.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 1 Inch Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India